Legal info and documentation
Registration in Chili Cheese Games is PROHIBITED to those under 18 years old. In the registrations and forms there is an acceptance box in which in addition to accepting the policies of the website you acknowledge that you are of legal age.
Chili Cheese Games is a registered trademark owned by two companies. The entities responsible for Chili Cheese Games and the processing of personal data that occurs between our users and Chili Cheese Games are these two companies:
– METAWORLDS (FIRE EMBER GROUP S.L.), a Spanish company with CIF B88480850, which has its registered office at Paseo de la Castellana 40, 8ª Planta , 28040 Madrid.
– TEAM QUESO ESPORTS, S.L, Spanish company with CIF B87732327, with address at Calle Arenas de San Pedro 8, Colmenar Viejo, 28770 Madrid.
You can contact us at the postal address indicated above, through the email [email protected]
We want to inform you about everything related to the collection and processing of personal data through Chili Cheese Games.
In addition to complying with the Personal Data Protection Regulation, we also want to inform you in a clear and transparent manner about useful and necessary information so that you can know and decide about the processing of your personal data through Chili Cheese Games.
– Users who browse Chili Cheese Games and may provide personal data through some kind of form. Occasionally, you will see that we will offer you some forms that are not ours but from other companies. In these cases, which we will clearly indicate to you, we have no responsibility for the data requested, the data you want to provide and how this data will be treated.
– Users who register with Chili Cheese Games, if Chili Cheese Games allows it. A registered user is anyone who can access the functionalities and/or the management of their profile by means of a login and a password, as well as interact with the contents of Chili Cheese Games.
Personal data is any information about you that allows us to identify you, in one way or another, directly or indirectly.
The data we collect are grouped into the following categories:
– Data requested in the different forms that at any given time are published on Chili Cheese Games, such as registration forms or request forms for any of our newsletters.
– Data that we obtain when we use tools to facilitate registration such as Facebook Register, and that you explicitly authorize Facebook or other social networks to provide to complete the registration.
– Data that you may voluntarily incorporate during your interaction with the contents of Chili Cheese Games, such as clicks, comments, or selection of certain content.
– Data about your tastes and/or preferences in video games.
– All those data that may be incorporated in the contents that you upload to Chili Cheese Games through the functionalities provided for this purpose.
– Data obtained through cookies or similar instruments, if applicable.
– Data necessary to prove that you have given us your consent to collect the data mentioned in the previous points (at least, identification, IP, date and time of registration or acceptance).
A.6.1. Simultaneous registration
On some occasions we will propose that you give your consent to your data also being given to certain third parties. In this case:
– You will be able to find detailed information about who the third parties are, usually at the end of the form you are filling in.
We will only give you:
– The data you have provided in the form.
A.6.2. Communication of data to third parties.
In addition to the above, we may provide your data to third parties in the sectors indicated in section 9, in order that such third parties are those who send you their advertising and commercial information by electronic means.
In the section of configuration of Preferences of publicity and communications that is proposed to you in the process of registration, you will be able to manage the cession of your data to third parties and, therefore, not to receive publicity directly on the part of these third parties if this way you decide it.
Your consent is essential for us to obtain and process your personal data. Our relationship with you is based on your consent to process your information, and we will not process your information if you do not expressly give us your consent.
In the case of Chili Cheese Games, you provide your consent when:
– You click on the submit button on the form with your personal information; or
– You click any button that implies your consent to the collection and processing of your personal data.
The purposes for which we process the data are as follows:
(a) Based on your consent.
– To keep users informed of new features, news and actions promoted by Chili Cheese Games.
– To send communications with advertising content, as well as direct marketing actions and / or telemarketing, both own and third parties or by third parties if we have communicated your data, based on the information we have and you provide us.
– Proceed to include your data in profiled segments that allow advertising information to be more relevant and appropriate to each user, which may come from different sectors (which we specify in the following section).
– Send, where appropriate, commercial communications by electronic means.
– Send, where appropriate, commercial communications by SMS, MMS, social networks, and/or other channels whose information you have provided us.
– Allow and manage the reception of alerts, news, events or activities defined in the User profile, when such functionality is available.
(b) Based on the execution of a contract or application of pre-contractual measures.
– To allow you to make use of the services offered by Chili Cheese Games.
– To allow the management of the User’s account and profile, when this functionality is available.
– To send information about functionalities, changes, improvements and updates.
– Incident management.
(c) Based on a legal obligation.
– Fulfillment of legal obligations.
– Consultations related to the exercise of rights or claims.
(d) Based on legitimate interest.
– Responding to queries and providing requested information.
– Internal administrative purposes of METAWORLDS and/or TEAM QUESO ESPORTS S.L.
– Fraud prevention.
– Ensuring the security of the network and information, including but not limited to unauthorized access to electronic communications networks, malicious distribution of code, stop “denial of service” attacks and damage to computer systems and electronic communications.
For the execution of these purposes we will only ask you for the strictly necessary data. Always and everywhere, only the essential data will be processed.
On the other hand, and as it is logical, if a competent public Administration, Court or Tribunal require us information, we are obliged to give it to them, as well as in the case that a Law imposes us an obligation to communicate information to a third party.
When we use your data, from your profile or from the profile we create from the data itself and from the information we can infer from your interactions with the contents we send you and your navigation in Chili Cheese Games, to send commercial communications and/or for telemarketing actions that include offers or advertising contents, we want you to know that the advertising may be from the following sectors: Training, Leisure, Publishing, Entertainment, Telecommunications, Collecting, Music, Videos, Computers, Technology, Video Games, Esports.
These commercial communications and/or telemarketing actions may be carried out by us, although it is also possible that they are carried out by the entities of the indicated sectors to whom we have communicated your data.
The time periods for which we will keep the data are established according to different criteria:
– Your profile data and data obtained from your activity on Chili Cheese Games as long as the site has this function will be kept as long as you continue to have such activity (we will consider you to have activity if you access the portal, open communications we send you from Chili Cheese Games, access Chili Cheese Games services or content, etc.).
– When you cease to be active on Chili Cheese Games for an extended period of time (which we understand to be between 12 and 24 months), we will delete your information.
The contents uploaded to Chili Cheese Games will be subject to the rules of use, conservation and elimination indicated in the Publication Rules of Chili Cheese Games.
If at any time there is a regulation that requires us to keep data for longer than indicated, we will do so, as in the opposite case.
The rights you have in relation to your personal data are:
– Right of Access: Right to request and obtain free information about the nature, origin, source or purpose of the processing that affects your data.
– Right of Rectification: Right to modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right of Deletion (right to <>): Right to request the cancellation, deletion or removal of your personal data at any time.
– Right to Opposition: Right to decide not to carry out any specific processing of your data.
– Right to data portability: Right to request the transmission of your data to other companies, institutions, organizations or yourself.
You may execute your rights by sending a communication to the Centralized Service for the Management of User Rights:
– By post to the address Paseo de la Castellana 40, 8th Floor, 28040 Madrid, with the reference “Data Protection Rights”.
– By e-mail to [email protected], indicating “Data Protection Rights” in the subject line.
In addition, you can revoke your consent whenever you want, for which you have different ways:
– By sending a communication to that effect to [email protected].
– Click on the unsubscribe link included at the end of each of the communications you receive from Chili Cheese Games.
In case you have any doubt, complaint, suggestion or any other question about the treatment of data in Chili Cheese Games, you can contact us through the e-mails [email protected] and [email protected].
If you want to contact us, please do so. We know that one of the ways to improve is to listen to our users and take into account their concerns, requests, proposals, etc..
And in any case, you have the right to file a complaint when you consider it appropriate before the Data Protection Authority of the country where the entity responsible for Chili Cheese Games is located or of your own country of location.
We only expect you to please be responsible when sharing information. We cannot control or review the legality of the information you provide and, therefore, in no event will we be liable for any consequence of the illegality, illegitimacy, alteration, misuse, fraud, or penalty arising from the information you have provided.
In this regard, if you provide us with data, we understand that you guarantee that they are accurate, truthful and that they are not third party data.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
At METAWORLDS and all its products, we recognize that privacy is important. This policy applies to all of the software, services, information, tools, features, and functionality available on the Services offered by the Company or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and covers how PII that the Company collects and receives, including in respect of any use of the Services, is treated. If you have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at: [email protected]
In order to provide and improve our Services, we may collect PII, including the following types of information:
B.1.1 Information You Provide. For some features of the Services we ask you for personal information, including: name, photo, email address, your social network or third party service provider user ID through which you accessed or registered to the App (e. g. Facebook ID, hereinafter, “App Platforms“).
B.1.2 Third Parties. We sometimes supplement the information that you provide with information that is received from third parties. If you access the Services through any App Platforms, or interact with any App Platforms or other social media plug-in in the Services (such as a Facebook, Instagram etc “Like” TECHNOLOGIES) we may receive information from your respective social media or App Platforms account, including your account information, photo and any information defined as public pursuant to the policies of such App Platforms and/your settings in the respective App Platform.
B.1.3 User Communications. When you send email or other communication to the Company, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Services. We may send you push notifications to send you news and updates in respect of the Services.
B.1.4 Aggregated Personal Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Services, Company often conducts research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the PII and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Company may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Company may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
B.1.5 User Information. When you use our Services, we may automatically receive and record information from your device and browser, including your IP address, IDFA identifiers (for iOS devices), Identifier for. Advertising (for iOS devices) and Google Advertiser IDs (for Android devices) (such identifiers are collected herein for the following purposes, among other things: frequency capping, attribution, conversion events, estimating the number of unique users, advertising fraud detection, and debugging) cookie information, search history, device ID, Android ID, your regional and language settings, the physical location of your device (if you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data), network status (WiFi/3G/4G/5G), and software and hardware attributes. We may use your location (city) (if you have permitted your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data) to learn how to adjust and personalize your use of the Services. Our systems may automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Services, including without limitation which pages of the Services our visitors view, what games they played, their score, game advancement, any actions in-game, virtual content gained and impressions. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your device on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. The Company uses all of the PII that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users. We also use aggregate data for monetization.
In order to collect the data described herein we may use temporary cookies that remain on your device for a limited period of time. We may also use persistent cookies that remain on your device until the Company’s application is removed, in order to manage and maintain the services and record your use and advancement in the Services, virtual currency and content you may have gained access to. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to and stored on your device. Cookies do not damage your device. Most browsers or devices may allow you to block cookies but you may not be able to use some features on the App if you block them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie (this enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not). We may also use web beacons via the Services to collect information. Web beacons or “gifs”, are electronic images that may be used in our Services or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and to tell if and when an email has been opened and acted upon. We also use third party (including Facebook, see their Data Policy) technologies, such as cookies and web beacons and various third party providers to process and analyze your PII and provide targeted ads, including without limitation tracking your use of the Services and elsewhere on the internet.
You may opt-out of ad-targeting as follows: for websites go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices and http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, and for Apps change your settings in you device’s limit ad tracking settings.
One of our third party processors is Mixpanel. You can opt-out of Mixpanel’s automatic retention of data collected through your browsers and devices while on our Services by visiting https://mixpanel.com/optout. To track opt-outs, Mixpanel uses a persistent opt-out cookie placed on your device. If you get a new device, install a new browser, erase or otherwise alter their browser’s cookie file (including upgrading certain browsers) you may also clear the Mixpanel opt-out cookie.
Links to other services, sites and applications may be provided by the Company as a convenience to our users. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites and applications and you visit them at your own risk. This privacy statement applies solely to PII collected by us.
If you are a child under the age of 16, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our Services. The Company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 16 without said parental consent. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their PII, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that PII from our databases.
As part of providing the Services and/or generating and processing analytics, our affiliates, agents representatives and third party providers may have access to your PII. The Company may also share PII in the following circumstances: (a) as required for the provision, maintenance and improvement of the Services; (b) if we become involved in a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets; and/or (c) to satisfy applicable law or prevention of fraud or harm or to enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We keep your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
The Company processes PII only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this policy or any applicable service agreements. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that we only collect, store and process the PII needed to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII we process is accurate, complete, and current, but we depend on our users to update or correct their PII whenever necessary. Nothing in this policy is interpreted as an obligation to store information, and we may, at our own discretion, delete or avoid from recording and storing any and all information.
Upon receipt of your written request and enough information to permit us to identify your PII, we will disclose to you the PII we hold about you. Upon your request, we will also correct, amend or delete any PII that is inaccurate. We do not charge for complying with a correction request, however, for all other requests, we may charge a small fee to cover its costs. Requests to delete PII are subject to any applicable legal and ethical reporting or document retention obligations imposed on the Company. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required.
The Company regularly reviews its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our treatment of PII by contacting us as provided above. When we receive formal written complaints it is the Company’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of PII that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
The Company may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat PII by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account or by placing a prominent notice on the App. We encourage you to periodically review this policy for the latest information about our privacy practices.
By providing any PII to us pursuant to this policy, all users, including, without limitation, users in the United States, VietNam and member states of the European Union, fully understand and unambiguously consent to this policy and to the collection and processing of such PII abroad. The server on which the Services are hosted and/or through which the Services are processed may be outside the country from which you access the Services and may be outside your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this policy may involve the transfer of your PII to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than your country. By submitting your PII through the Services, you consent, acknowledge, and agree that we may collect, use, transfer, and disclose your PII as described in this policy. If you do not consent to the terms of this policy, please do not use the Services.
If you have any questions about this policy or concerns about the way we process your PII, please contact us at [email protected]. If you wish to delete all information regarding your use of the Services, please contact us at [email protected].
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected]. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year. You are also advised that Company does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.